Will Writing. Trust & Integrity.
King Will’s Wills Ltd was founded by Sevvy Hasan in 2014. Our aim is to actively help people of all ages by ensuring they have proper Wills in place and have completed the necessary estate planning to look after their loved ones once they have passed away.
We pride ourselves on offering a friendly, professional and jargon-free service that’s built around you and your needs.
We also act with integrity and discretion at all times. There are no hidden charges and all fees are quoted up-front, in full and are fixed.
About Sevvy Hasan
Our founder, Sevvy Hasan STEP Affiliate MIPW, is a member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP).
His membership means he:
- is recognised as an expert in his field and has proven qualifications and experience
- has committed to his continued professional development in this specialist area
- is bound by an extensive Code of Professional Conduct, requiring him at all times to act with integrity and in a manner that inspires the confidence, respect and trust of his clients and of the wider community
- is bound by STEP’s Will Code.
We've got you covered too...
King Will’s Wills has £2 million Professional Indemnity insurance cover and £2 million Public Liability insurance cover to protect our clients.
Qualified & Approved Will Writer
Sevvy is also a member of the Institute of Professional Willwriters.
This means he:
- is qualified by examination to write Wills and associated documents
- has undergone a Disclosure & Barring Service disclosure
- undertakes regular refresher training to update his knowledge
- is subject to the Institute’s Code of Practice which has been approved by the Trading Standards Institute under its Consumer Codes Approval Scheme.